Associate II, Shipping(**$1000 Sign-On & Relo eligible for qualified hires**)
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Boehringer Ingelheim is hiring an Associate II, in the Shipping
team, at our Newport Labs facility in Worthington, MN. Newport Labs
supports livestock producers and helps protect national protein
supply by manufacturing custom-made, vaccines, mainly for swine and
cattle. The Company is offering a $1000 Sign-On bonus and
Relocation benefits (when applicable) for qualified hires. A
passion for science, technology and animals drives our employees.
We believe that people and animals are connected in deep and
complex ways, and our employees are committed to enhancing the
well-being of both. As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you
will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery
of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence
provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate
internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly
contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength
and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our
employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working
environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility,
networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and
benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The incumbent assists in providing customer satisfaction by
providing service in an efficient and timely manner. He/she acts
within the guidelines established by company policy and delegated
authority. The incumbent insures he/she works within all guidelines
according to documents provided by the company.
- Prepare site capacity and work with Management to evaluate
strategies to maximize storage capacities.
- Works with Inventory Control and management to evaluate the
allocation of QA approved material to Manufacturing Orders to
support all production activities associated with the sites.
- Assists in coordination of movement of destruction/disposal of
obsolete materials. This function will be done in association with
site QA team to ensure proper paperwork is issued and procedure
- Maintain department supplies as needed.
- Properly label and ship product in a timely fashion
- Maintain all records required by USDA
- Maintain all labels and other equipment associated with the
- Assists in the evaluation of site capacity and inventory as it
relates to material movement and accuracy.
- High school diploma
- General knowledge of requirements as they relate to shipping
and distribution functions.
- Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards with all
business contacts in order to maintain a good working relationship
with our customers. Performs all Company business in accordance
with all regulations and Company policy and procedures.
- Requires good verbal and written skills
- Requires attention to detail and multiple task management
- Familiar with computer systems and software including, but not
limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. occasionally
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with
one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop
breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas
of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family
owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by
50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and
inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is
key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us
in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who
takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We
embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive
environment, which benefits our employees, patients and
communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to a person's actual or perceived
race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry;
citizenship status, marital status; gender, gender identity or
expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical or intellectual
disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition; genetic information (including the refusal to
submit to genetic testing) or any other class or characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Boehringer Ingelheim, Sioux Falls , Associate II, Shipping(**$1000 Sign-On & Relo eligible for qualified hires**), Other , Worthington, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!