Warehouse Supervisor (Nights)
Company: Performance Food Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Warehouse Supervisor during the night shift plans and
provides supervisory support to the order selection, truck loading
team in a multi-temperature foodservice distribution warehouse. The
supervisor is also responsible for the management of key operating
performance indicators such as overtime, delivery reliability and
- Responsible for supervising personnel receiving product,
pulling orders, loading trucks for next-day delivery, and
processing paperwork relating to product delivery.
- Functions as a team member within the department and
organization, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best
serve the company.
- Supervises the administrative staff including: hiring,
scheduling, providing training and guidance, establishing job
standards and evaluating performance.
- Ensures timely, accurate and complete order pulling for all
orders pulled during the shift.
- Ensures all orders are loaded in their entirety and in proper
stop sequence on the assigned truck and trailer, and completes all
- Ensures all product received during the shift is stocked
properly and that first-in/first-out warehouse procedures are
followed for all stock rotation.
- Demonstrates a strong service quality ethic through personal
- Ensures that all associates have a thorough understanding of
their individual roles in meeting or exceeding internal and
external customer expectations.
- Coordinates pick planning in conjunction with the Manager,
- Utilization of Company's warehouse management system and other
technologies available to maximize productivity.
- Analyzes the productivity levels of the warehouse operation and
recommends appropriate changes.
- Handles building security to include locking warehouse and
setting alarms after the night shift.
- Ensures the safe operation of all material handling.
- Complies with Company's health and safety programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED
2 - 4 Years of Foodservice Distribution Warehouse experience or
related experience including experience with union workforce
Ability to work 3rd shift work schedule, Sunday - Thursday
Basic/Intermediate systems expertise including warehouse
management system, inventory management system, MS Office Suite
(Outlook, Word, Excel)
Demonstrated excellence in work planning and organization,
verbal and written communication skills
Associates/2-year technical degree in Business management,
logistics or related area.
4 - 6 Years of Foodservice Distribution Warehouse experience
within foodservice industry including supervisory experience.
Supervisory experience with union workforce.
Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Previous experience with AS400, incentive pay plans and related
Keywords: Performance Food Group, Sioux Falls , Warehouse Supervisor (Nights), Other , Marshall, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!