Immediate openings for Caregivers, CNAs, and HHAs!
Are you nurturing,
compassionate and caring?
Do you want to join a company that truly makes a
difference in the world?
Are you ready to serve a population who
needs you right now?
Are you looking for an employer who cares about
Do you want to give back to those in
#BeEssential as a Right at Home CNA or Personal Care
We provide you with the right personal protective equipment
(PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable
population of seniors and adults with disabilities. By
joining the “A” team, you will have the unique opportunity to
improve the quality of life for those you serve by working for one
of the fastest-growing international home care companies with over
25 years of experience.
Benefits: Here's why our caregivers like working for Right at
- Flexible scheduling
- Earn competitive pay
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- PAID training and development
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement
- Paid travel time in between clients plus mileage
- Weekly Pay
- Bonuses for employee or client referrals
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Employee Discount Programs
Responsibilities and Duties: In this role, you will have the
chance to perform personal care activities that assist the client
with activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited
- Assisting with transferring/moving client from place to place
throughout their home
- Medication reminders
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Dementia care
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles,
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insured automobile
- Pass a backgroung check
- CNA license, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide certification
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that
celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally
protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.