General Labor - Hiring Immediately
Company: Hormel Foods
Location: Granite Falls
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Help make food that people love.
We're seeking production workers to join our team. In this role,
you will work in our state-of-the-art processing plant where you
could operate and maintain machinery, package, label, box, cut
product, and/or unrack product to ensure production standards are
met, finalize products, and prepare these products for shipping.
You don't have to love turkey to fit in here, but you do have to be
a dependable team player. If you're looking to grow your career
while working with a fun group of people, then this position might
be for you!
What you will do:
* Help us achieve our production goals through packaging, labeling,
cutting, unracking and boxing turkey products.
* Maintain a safe working environment for all employees by
following all safety rules.
* Help ensure only safe, wholesome, quality products are produced
for our customers by following all good manufacturing
* Perform position-specific duties as assigned by your supervisor
What to expect:
* Work 8- to 10-hour shifts on concrete floors.
* Work in temperatures ranging from 32 to 40 degrees
* Perform repetitive motions such as twisting, turning, bending and
* Lift items up to 25 pounds.
* Wear a hair net, hard hat, ear protection, safety glasses, boots
and/or other personal protective equipment.
* Work with large groups of people as a team.
What you will receive:
* Competitive pay with pay increases after 6 months and 1 year.
* Extraordinary benefits- Including paid vacation and holidays;
weekly paychecks, medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage
(very affordable compared to area companies AND you become eligible
for health care plans after 30 days of employment); life insurance;
Employee Stock Purchase Plan; 401k with match; and tuition
* FREE two-year community/technical college tuition for children of
* Relocation Assistance Program for eligible applicants.
* Training - You will be trained on all equipment and procedures to
prepare you for the role.
* Advancement opportunities- You are on a direct track to move into
higher roles including operator and lead positions, even
supervision and management.
* Employment with a solid employer - People stay here for the great
employee experience and the long-term opportunities available.
Providing people with iconic food brands for 80+ years.
Based in Willmar, Minnesota, we're one of the largest and most
beloved turkey brands in the world. We're a wholly-owned subsidiary
of Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL), and we offer an array of
more than 1,500 high-quality turkey products throughout the United
States and 40 countries worldwide. We're proud of feeding people
delicious food and helping feed the world.
At Jennie-O Turkey Store, we recognize the importance of difference
and diversity in all aspects. Our workplace is one of support,
understanding and community. We are an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: Hormel Foods, Sioux Falls , General Labor - Hiring Immediately, Other , Granite Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!