Company: Pro Staff
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Do you have experience with machine operation? We want to hear
from you! We have an exciting opportunity on 1st & 2nd shifts
working within a wood manufacturing facility! Candidates should
have a background in machine operation/ manufacturing, a strong
attention to detail and be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs.--
Pay:--$15/hour (+$0.50 shift differential for 2nd shift)
Shifts:--1st shift hours: Monday - Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM - 2nd shift
hours: Monday - Friday 3:30PM-12:00AM Required:--Closed toe/closed
heel Job Duties:
- Starts up and shuts down the machine.
- Understands the programming of the panel saw along with how to
locate and maneuver the programs needed to operate the
- Understands the machines codes or is able to learn this.
- Changes blades and able to re-order blades or sharpen
- Communicates with QA to review parts or quality issues. Works
with QA to eliminate scrap production.
- Conducts basic maintenance on the panel saw.
- Is familiar with all emergency shut offs and stops or
- Understands and follows the enhanced dispatch list.
- Understands the box link dispatch list.
- Enters in ECO's and puts in maintenance requests.
- Understands and follows all lock out procedures.
- Excellent understanding of the metric system as well as the
metric tools necessary to operate the machine.
- Excellent communication skills required to ensure communication
- Ability to read CAD drawing preferred.
- Full understanding of all gluing procedures or ability to
- Good knowledge of our support system, i.e. Fourth Shift.
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, etc. preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language for
safety purposes in an understandable manner. If you are interested
in this position, please apply or call Prostaff at 952-207-5891
About Pro Staff Pro Staff is committed to providing equal
employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color,
religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and
physical disability, political affiliation, union membership,
status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit
based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout
the application, interviewing and employment process. If you
require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an
E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the
employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions,
training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits,
and other terms and conditions of employment. All employees are
directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in
accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment
matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee
relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance
with all applicable laws and regulations.
Keywords: Pro Staff, Sioux Falls , Machine Operator, Other , Wabasso, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!