Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Procurement Expeditor is responsible for expediting assigned
purchase orders to ensure all requirements specified in the
purchase order are accomplished including document delivery,
efficient coordination, on time delivery, management of exception
messages to suppliers, and assistance with unresolved invoice
* Provides support to assigned buyer(s) and customers to ensure
on-time delivery of contracted goods and services
* Adds detailed information to the PO item notes within EBS order
files, explaining results of contact with suppliers
* Communicates material issues to stakeholders in a manner to
permit timely management decisions regarding work arounds, etc.
* Informs supervisor/manager of training needs commensurate with
competency and career path.
* Evaluates and manages exception messages within Oracle EBS for
* Performs low dollar, high volume procurement activity during
* Maintains a high level of proficiency in Oracle EBS, as it
relates to the procurement job function
* Maintains highest level of ethical standards in accordance with
Crenlo Engineered Cabs ethics and conduct policy.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
* Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving
* Ability to act with integrity and professionalism.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Oracle EBS.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Project
Management or related field is required.
* Minimum of one year experience in procurement/supply chain
* Full Time, Salary Non-Exempt, 40 hours per week, Monday -
* No travel required
* This job works in a normal office environment with no undue
exposure to noise, dust, odors, drafts, etc.
* Sitting/standing, free to move around, some repetitive movements
* Sustained visual concentration on numbers, policy documents, etc.
while viewing small areas such as monitors and small screens.
* Maintains up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment
law, compliance, trends, new technologies and best practices in
areas of responsibilities.
This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list
of all duties, responsibilities and competencies required of this
position. Employees are held accountable for all aspects for the
job, which are subject to change at any time. An individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Crenlo is a global leader in cab manufacturing in the agriculture,
construction, military, rail, forestry, utility, and specialty
truck markets. We have a proud history and a bright future in a
great market with incredibly talented employees and amazing
Crenlo offers a comprehensive and competitive total compensation
package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and disability
insurance, paid time off, 401K retirement savings, and tuition
Crenlo is dedicated to the belief that people are our most
important asset. In filling job openings, every effort is expended
to find candidates within Crenlo, its divisions or subsidiaries.
Employee development, opportunity to grow and continuing to evolve
both as an employee and as a company are instrumental to our
success. We encourage employees to inquire about open positions and
apply to those that help further their career goals.
Crenlo Engineered Cabs is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color,
religion, age, national origin, sex, disability, or veteran's
Keywords: Crenlo, Sioux Falls , Procurement Expeditor, Other , Watertown, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!