Direct Support Professional
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Habilitative Services, Inc., a member of the Sevita family,
provides services for Individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, other
Come join our mission - make a difference in lives and enjoy
rewarding work! Whether you have previous experience or just a big
heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you! Apply
today to join the amazing group of co-workers and the inspiring
individuals we serve.
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, you'll work in
residential settings supporting individuals with intellectual,
physical, and behavioral disabilities.
Ensuring safety and quality at all times, provide support to
individuals with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possiblePaid
training will be provided based on the individuals and program you
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in
everything you doWhy Join Us?
- Part-time schedules available
- No experience needed
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunitiesEOE/AAE/ADAWe have meaningful work for you
- come join our team - Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, Sioux Falls , Direct Support Professional, Other , Minneota, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!