New Graduate Registered Nurse (RN) - $15,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Select Medical Corporation
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) - New Graduate
Pay: Start at $30.00 per hourplus shift differential for night and
Applicants may apply before being licensed however must have
license upon start date.
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs
over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to
approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex
patients? Do you thrive on collaboration? Are you passionate about
delivering an excellent patient experience? If you answered 'yes',
consider an opportunity with us.
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the
Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first,
helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you
live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas,
providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is
This opportunity offers you 12 weeks of training with a dedicated
preceptor. A robust and structured program, it integrates both
education and preceptorship for a seamless transition into a
successful career as a Registered Nurse. The intent of this program
is to provide you with a gradual, structured and deliberate
orientation to the professional role of the registered nurse.
In collaboration with the physician and their preceptor, you will
assure implementation of the assessment plan, evaluation, and
follow-up of the plan of care for the patient population.
* Initiating an ongoing systematic assessment of the physical,
emotional, social, educational and functional needs of the
* Interpreting assessment data and information to develop a nursing
care plan which contains problem identification, nursing diagnosis,
nursing orders, approaches, interventions, short/long term goals
and discharge planning.
* Participating as a productive member of the interdisciplinary
team in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of
* Assuring that documents in the medical record are complete,
factual, accurate and timely.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring
that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard.
You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you
are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic
* Graduate of accredited program for registered nursing.
* Valid State RN License required.
* Possess a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification by start
* Must have flexibility of scheduling to complete the requirements
of the program.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid
work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both
fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
* Develop collaborative relationships with patients and their
* Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
* A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
* Short and Long Term Disability.
* Personal and Family Medical Leave.
* Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
* Student Loan Repayment Assistance totaling up to $1,000 per
quarter ($4,000 per year).
* 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
* Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring
initiative that shapes top performing nurses into leaders in our
* Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance
their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification,
both of which would include quarterly bonuses.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Medical Corporation, Sioux Falls , New Graduate Registered Nurse (RN) - $15,000 Sign On Bonus, Other , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!