Operator I - Large Machines (Rotating Nights) - Engineered Films
Company: Raven Industries
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: June 25, 2022
After more than 50 years of industry leadership, Engineered
Films is separating from Raven to become a stand-alone business. As
we begin this journey of creating a new company with over 400 team
members across six locations, we are seeking passionate individuals
to help us on our mission to create solutions that are thinner,
lighter, stronger - together.The Engineered Films team finds its
passion in creating film and sheeting solutions that outperform and
outlast. With a focus on preserving customer assets and protecting
Earth's resources, Engineered Films creates liners, covers, and
barriers that make a positive impact in the markets we serve. From
design and manufacturing to on-site installation, our highly
skilled team never stops striving to improve.SUMMARYThe Operator I
- Large Machines will operate various types of large machines in a
production environment in order to produce a product. These types
of machines are (but not limited to) extrusion, laminator, tarp
machine, winder, seal cart, etc.This position will work rotating 12
hour shifts - shift schedule is 6pm-6am, and will follow this
- Week 1- Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Week 2- Sunday, Wednesday, ThursdayESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Load and unload material throughout production run.
- Package material for shipment by cutting, wrapping,
palletizing, banding, labeling, etc.
- Monitor material and machine conditions.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area by completing general
- Learn how to set up and operate large machines.QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous machine operation experience preferred, but not
- Aptitude to learn mechanical skills.
- Team player who is self-motivated, and has ability to work with
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace efficiently.
- Ability to read blueprints and work instructions, and maintain
- Proficient with a computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and
- Good eye/hand coordination. Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to operate forklift, pallet mover, or hoist equipment.
Forklift certification may be required.BENEFITS TO YOU
Not all benefits are created equal, but we've got you covered.
Raven not only offers a wide range of benefits that encourage
wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools
and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes
medical, dental, vision, company-paid life and disability insurance
and 401k. We offer workplace flexibility policies to promote
work/life balance in addition to paid time off (PTO) benefit. Team
Members can also take advantage of additional benefit programs such
as education assistance, our onsite fitness center or fitness
center reimbursement, employee assistance program (EAP) and much
Raven is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all
qualified employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital
status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other
status protected by federal, state, or local law.#LI-DNI
Keywords: Raven Industries, Sioux Falls , Operator I - Large Machines (Rotating Nights) - Engineered Films, Other , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!