Offsite Milk Hauler - Start/end your day closer to
Company: Valley Queen
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Description Valley Queen is looking for Class A CDL holders
with a tanker endorsement. Join a positive team environment, be
home each day, and work with great equipment! Get paid doing what
you love!!! Start and end your day close to home! Looking for
haulers in the Sisseton, SD; Volga, SD or Morris, MN areas!JOB
DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary This position is responsible for
hauling milk from the producer to the plant in a professional
manner, following established raw milk handling procedures and safe
driving practices that meet supplier/customer expectations and
supports the overall achievement of the company's vision, mission
and values. This position may haul other dairy-related products as
- Safely and professionally operate a tanker truck in all weather
conditions and adhere to DOT guidelines.
- Operate milk supplier, permeate customer and intake equipment
according to SOPs.
- Follow federal and state guidelines for proper sampling and
antibiotic testing of milk to ensure accurate qualitative and
quantitative testing results and verify milk meets all quality
standards prior to loading.
- Maintain good communications with procurement leadership team
and milk suppliers to ensure a safe, quality product and proper
maintenance of equipment.
- Adhere to daily assigned route schedule.
- Complete and maintain appropriate paperwork and documentation
to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Perform regular CIP, general truck and tank cleaning
responsibilities according to SOPs.
- Safely handle, prepare and use chemicals while wearing proper
- Attend and/or complete required safety and quality training
sessions by the assigned deadlines.
- Actively participate in extraneous prevention and solids
- Assist in training of new or untrained procurement employees as
- Understand and adhere to all food safety, GMPs and OSHA
policies and procedures.
- Perform all work in a manner that ensures the highest standard
of food safety and quality.Competencies
- Teamwork Oriented
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Detail Oriented
- Customer Service SkillsSupervisory ResponsibilityThis position
has no supervisory responsibilities.Work EnvironmentThis position
is performed in outside weather conditions including extreme heat
and cold.Physical DemandsPlease refer to the separate functional
job description for this position.Position Type/Expected Hours of
WorkThis is a full-time position, and days of work are on an
alternating, repeating schedule either day or night shift, which
will include weekend work. Hours of work will vary but are
generally 10 hours per day on a 7-3-7-4 schedule or 12 hours per
day on a 5-2-2-5 rotation.TravelTravel is primarily local during
the scheduled shifts. Occasional overnight travel for training may
be necessary.Required Education, Experience & CertificationsHigh
school diploma or GED is required for this position. Must possess
and maintain valid Class A CDL with Tank Vehicle Endorsement, valid
health certificate, and SD/MN Bulk Milk Hauler License (Milk Hauler
only).Preferred Education, Experience & CertificationsDesire five
or more years of hauling experience. More specifically, experience
hauling milk or liquid is preferred (H6). Bilingual in
English/Spanish.Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
responsibilities, duties or tasks that are required of the employee
for this job. Responsibilities, duties and tasks may change at any
time with or without notice.
Keywords: Valley Queen, Sioux Falls , Offsite Milk Hauler - Start/end your day closer to, Other , Milbank, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!