Material Specialist - 1st Shift
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description
Assure production unit is serviced with incoming materials by
verifying parts, quantities, and locating materials in proper
- Receiving incoming materials by verifying parts and
- Locating materials in proper locations.
- Supplying production lines with materials.
- Weighing and dumping of scrap hoppers.
- Dumping of glass hoppers and taking loads to dump.
- Cleanliness of all material areas and back pad.
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Reporting of any material shortages.
- Perform job requirements and operate equipment within safety
guidelines and report any nonconformance.
- Maintain all documentation that is required.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Reading and writing skills are essential. Ability to read and
comprehend simple correspondence. Ability to process specification
- Ability to handle up to 85 lbs.
- May be required to get a Commercial Drivers License.
- Knowledge of forklift and truck operations.
- Understanding of overhead crane operation preferred.
- All the Insurance coverage you'd expect like medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness
programs, 401K, and a bonus program
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Annual merit and incentive programs
- Charitable gift matching
- Culture committed to work-life balance with flexible work
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands
ProductsFortune Brands Outdoors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru
Doors/Fiberon/Larson) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants
are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed,
national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability,
marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or
veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security
also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any
of these protected categories. Candidates for positions with
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security must be able to present proof of
identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa
sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this
position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require
sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional
Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension. To all recruitment
agencies: Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security does not accept
unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs
to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company
location. We are not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Larson, Sioux Falls , Material Specialist - 1st Shift, Other , Brookings, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!