Quality Assurance Administrator
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Quality Assurance role is an opportunity to gain experience
with a Fortune 500 company in the financial industry. In this role
you will be responsible for completing Quality Control reviews for
the Deposit Legal Support (DLS) team including Elder Financial
Abuse, Bankruptcy, Court Blocked Accounts, Service member Civil
Relief Act (SCRA), Interest on Lawyer's Trust (IOLTA), Real Estate
Trust Accounts (RETA) and Funeral Trusts. Candidates MUST sit in
the Sioux Falls area.A Day in the Life:
- Provide support and scoring guidance quality assurance staff by
answering questions on regulations or compliance, procedures,
policies and First Call Resolution.
- Escalate key maintenance errors identified during scoring
process and ensure resolution of same, reviewing programs,
processes, documentation, to ensure compliance with internal
company requirements or government regulations.
- Review systems to ensure company standards are met, exceptions
are notated, and issues escalated as necessary.
- Assist in development and design of product specific
- Review and score work.
- Prepare calibration score and facilitate calibrations across
the team to ensure consistency of quality scores delivered to
- Monitor quality assurance programs and processes to identify
gaps and risk assessment.
- Design and conduct training for as needed.
- Provide coaching to Staff and track performance expectations
- Make final scoring decisions on disputes which impact quality
- Interact with staff and business partners to promote teamwork
and departmental effectiveness.Required Skills and Experiences:
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- HS Diploma
Keywords: TalentBridge, Sioux Falls , Quality Assurance Administrator, Other , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!