Assembler - Multiple Shifts
Company: Daktronics, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of
people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for
information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel
information in airports and train stations and along highways. They
advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make
your daily commute. They also enhance spectators' experiences at
sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major
Learn more About Daktronics!
Come join our team!---We are seeking
* 5/8s Schedule-------The primary work hours for this position are
8:00am---to---4:30pm, Monday through Friday, with potential
overtime scheduled by extending the---work hours.
* 4/10s Schedule-------The primary work hours for this position are
6:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Thursday, with potential
Why consider working at---Daktronics?:
* Our employees enjoy a---welcoming, team-focused setting with
friendly, helpful co-workers.
* We offer---a stable work schedule.
* You would---work for---an innovative, world-leading
company!---Our products are used around the world.
* Clean and safe work environment.
* Competitive compensation and benefits---package.
* Trained to operate automated equipment for construction of
scoreboards and/or video displays.
* Read work instructions and technical drawings, safely operate
hand tools, and participate with your team.
* Learn products, systems, and processes.
* Produce products in a safe, accurate, and timely manner.
* Be flexible to work in other departments as needed.
* Follow company policies and procedures.
* Complete other duties as assigned to meet customer needs.
* Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Required to work overtime when overtime shifts are scheduled.
* Regularly and reliably work the scheduled hours.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to learn quickly and successfully participate as a member
of a team.
* Ability to work with minimum supervision.
* Wear all proper protective equipment as required in work area in
accordance with Daktronics Safety Policy and OSHA standards. Items
may include safety glasses, safety shoes/boots, hearing protection,
and electrostatic discharge wear. You will be provided the PPE for
the required areas.
* Physical requirements include the ability to:
* Work in an environment with these types of smells: paint,
solvent, and solder.
* Frequently lift 35 lbs. Occasionally to frequently lift 45 lbs.,
in some work areas.
* Stand for the full shift with planned breaks. The duration of
standing between breaks varies from 2-3 - hours depending on work
* Work from heights, including working from ladders and
* Reach in all directions (up, down, side-to-side, and diagonal
reaching), including some awkward reaching to insert components in
difficult to reach sections of the product.
* Maintain steady hand/eye coordination.
* Identify wire and paint colors.
* Read fine print.
* Fluent in English, written and verbal.
* Ability to meet all workplace safety requirements, which includes
following safety protocols related to COVID-19.
* Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas
for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability,
genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status or citizenship status. If you would like
more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click
Keywords: Daktronics, Inc., Sioux Falls , Assembler - Multiple Shifts, Other , Brookings, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!