Equipment Assembler- Service Body Mounter
Company: Sioux Automation Center, Inc.
Location: Sioux Center
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job DescriptionOverview:Our Equipment Upfitters have the
opportunity to take components from several different departments
and turn them into a complete, functioning Service Truck. By
running and testing the trucks, Upfitters ensure they are passing
on a consistent, quality product that will service the final
customer for decades.Responsibilities:
- Positions parts according to blue prints or knowledge of the
unit being assembled.
- Mounts accessories to body according to specifications.
- Mounts body to chassis.
- Mounts crane on service body if so equipped.
- Runs & tests all options the unit is equipped with.
- Studies sales sheet & prints to ensure that it is properly
- Cleans inside & outside of body & chassis.
- Returns any unused parts to the Parts Department for credit &
- Cleans and maintains work area.Qualifications:Candidates should
have a mechanical aptitude with an eye for detail. Hydraulic and/or
electrical knowledge preferred.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Sioux Automation Center, Inc., Sioux Falls , Equipment Assembler- Service Body Mounter, Other , Sioux Center, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!