Operator 2 Web Sickinger
Company: Koozie Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
If our name sounds familiar, there's a reason why. We're the people
behind the iconic Koozie Can Kooler - and more! As one of the
largest suppliers in the promotional products industry, you've
probably seen our work everywhere from your local bank to a large
concert or sporting event. We imprint company logos and slogans on
everything from pens to coffee tumblers, lunch bags, tech
accessories, camp chairs, and award-winning calendars, to name just
a few. Our desire to benefit our people, customers, communities,
and industry is behind all that we do. We call it Keep It. Give
It., and it ensures that we are leaving a positive, lasting impact
with the products and solutions we deliver.
We're looking for the right person to fill this role. Read on if
you want to know more and discover how we like to keep the good
Great reasons to join Koozie Group:
- People-first culture
- Flexible schedules
- Great shift differential (2nd shift: $1.25/hour / 3rd shift and
weekend shifts: $1.75/hour)
- We will train for all positions!
- Climate-controlled environment (clean and
- Great benefits, including:
- Medical HSA and HRA plans
- Flex spending accounts
- PPO dental
- VSP vision
- Employee assistance program
- Employer-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- PTO - Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal)
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee recognition program
- Employee charitable giveback program (up to $250 value)
Under limited supervision operates a machine that trims and spiral
binds calendar components. Organizes time and products to assemble
and pack completed calendars to meet external and internal customer
needs as well as company shipping dates.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Reach, bend, twist, push, pull, grasp and stand for extended
periods of time in order to place product into machine, remove
product from machine and pack into boxes for shipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 45 pound boxes frequently and stack
boxes onto skids for delivery to the shipping area.
- Must be able to visually inspect product as well as machine to
complete required quality checks to ensure that quality is
consistent with company requirements.
- Reads and follows all manufacturing instructions to ensure
correct product components, quantity, packaging and label
information is provided in preparation for storage, shipment or
internal use of product.
- Completes set up, product switchover, minor machine
adjustments, and operates specific equipment for all Web machines
to produce a quality product. Web operators are responsible for
adjusting oval holes to required position.
- Fine-tunes, detects, and troubleshoots minor mechanical
problems outside normal machine operation to achieve the best
running performance of the equipment.
- Maintains an effective working relationship and communication
with fellow employees through adherence and demonstration of the
- Performs duties in a safe manner utilizing approved safety
equipment and prescribed safety procedures. Follows all Safety
protocols and adheres to ISO 9001; 14001, 6S standards and Lean
- Performs unloading, staging, and organization of calendar
components according to scheduled production
- Accurately reports and records daily production and scrap.
- Reports time accurately by ending time to correct work center
and/or labor code.
- Communicates to Supervisor/MFG Facilitator in a timely and
accurate manner to address work area concerns/issues.
- Collaborates with Temporary Associates and serves as point of
contact for questions related to work flow; job duties and
- Must work rotating shifts and overtime as scheduled and/or
required to meet business timelines related to product completion,
order ship dates and/or customer requirements.
- Wraps, bands, tags and move skids of product with the use of
- Supports teamwork and process improvements through active
participation in department meetings and helping team ideas
- Serves as primary operator as needed. Ensures adherence to
- Assists in annual machine maintenance/cleaning and restocking
- May perform reasonably similar or related duties as assigned to
in other areas.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Reading, writing, and math skills such as possessed by a person
having a high school diploma or GED.
- Mechanical skills to perform equipment set-ups &
troubleshooting are helpful but not required.
- Organizational and communication skills are a must.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire
great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because
it's the right thing to do but because it makes our company
stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm to keep the
good going , you will find your way at Koozie Group.
Koozie Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do
not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race,
age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including
transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law. Koozie Group also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Koozie
Group will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and
current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the
employer. Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c++, develop,
devops, matlab, sde, software development engineer, software
Keywords: Koozie Group, Sioux Falls , Operator 2 Web Sickinger, Other , Springfield, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!