Company: Koozie Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
If our name sounds familiar, there's a reason why. We're the people
behind the iconic Koozie Can Kooler - and more! As one of the
largest suppliers in the promotional products industry, you've
probably seen our work everywhere from your local bank to a large
concert or sporting event. We imprint company logos and slogans on
everything from pens to coffee tumblers, lunch bags, tech
accessories, camp chairs, and award-winning calendars, to name just
a few. Our desire to benefit our people, customers, communities,
and industry is behind all that we do. We call it Keep It. Give
It., and it ensures that we are leaving a positive, lasting impact
with the products and solutions we deliver.
We're looking for the right person to fill this role. Read on if
you want to know more, and discover how we like to keep the good
Great reasons to join Koozie Group:
- People-first culture
- Flexible schedules
- Great shift differential (2nd shift: $1.25/hour / 3rd shift and
weekend shifts: $1.75/hour)
- We will train for all positions!
- Climate-controlled environment (clean and
- Great benefits, including:
- Medical HSA and HRA plans
- Flex spending accounts
- PPO dental
- VSP vision
- Employee assistance program
- Employer-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- PTO - Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal)
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee recognition program
- Employee charitable giveback program (up to $250 value)
Job Summary: Under general supervision sets up, adjusts, and
operates Sticky Note cutter equipment and packs the product for
shipment or storage.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sets up machine and operates it according to Work Instructions
and operator manual. Identifies when mechanical problems
- Performs operator-level maintenance duties on all equipment
(daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) and maintains documentation of
- Lifts up to 45-pound boxes frequently. Team lift at higher
- Accurately reports and records daily production and scrap.
- Achieves make-ready and run times.
- Communicates to Supervisor and/or MFG Facilitator to address
any work area concerns.
- Works rotating shifts and overtime as scheduled and/or required
to meet business timelines.
- Follows all Safety and Quality protocols and adheres to ISO
9001; 14001, 6S standards and Lean processes.
- Maintains an effective working relationship and communication
with fellow employees, including temporary associates, by adhering
to Koozie Group's policies in all activities and through promoting
Koozie Group's Vision and Values and Respect in the Workplace.
- Visually inspects product to complete required quality
- Reach, bend, twist, push, pull, grasp and stand for extended
periods of time as well as freely move about the facility as needed
for the position.
- Reads and follows all Job Traveler order directions.
- Reports time accurately.
- Supports teamwork and process improvements through active
participation in meetings and helping team ideas work.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably
- Wraps, bands, tags and/or moves skids of product.
- Items cut, packed and shipped on time and correctly.
- Maintains and/or improves line balance.
Education: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Organizational and communication skills.
- Reading, writing, and math skills.
- Mechanical skills preferred.
- Knowledge of quality methods and techniques preferred.
- Previous work as a machine operator in a production and/or
manufacturing environment is preferred.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire
great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because
it's the right thing to do but because it makes our company
stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm to keep the
good going , you will find your way at Koozie Group.
Koozie Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do
not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race,
age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including
transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law. Koozie Group also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Koozie
Group will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and
current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the
employer. Associated topics: automated machinery, automatic, cnc,
cnc machine, composite laminator, computer aided design, computer
aided design, computerized numerical control, fabrication, machine
Keywords: Koozie Group, Sioux Falls , Machine Operator, Other , Springfield, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!