Company: Koozie Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
If our name sounds familiar, there's a reason why. We're the people
behind the iconic Koozie Can Kooler - and more! As one of the
largest suppliers in the promotional products industry, you've
probably seen our work everywhere from your local bank to a large
concert or sporting event. We imprint company logos and slogans on
everything from pens to coffee tumblers, lunch bags, tech
accessories, camp chairs, and award-winning calendars, to name just
a few. Our desire to benefit our people, customers, communities,
and industry is behind all that we do. We call it Keep It. Give
It., and it ensures that we are leaving a positive, lasting impact
with the products and solutions we deliver.
We're looking for the right person to fill this role. Read on if
you want to know more and discover how we like to keep the good
Great reasons to join Koozie Group:
- People-first culture
- Flexible schedules
- Great shift differential (2nd shift: $1.25/hour / 3rd shift and
weekend shifts: $1.75/hour)
- We will train for all positions!
- Climate-controlled environment (clean and
- Great benefits, including:
- Medical HSA and HRA plans
- Flex spending accounts
- PPO dental
- VSP vision
- Employee assistance program
- Employer-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- PTO - Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal)
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee recognition program
- Employee charitable giveback program (up to $250 value)
Under general supervision operates shipping station responsible for
accurately checking, processing and organizing parcels for
shipment. S ets up, adjusts, and operates fork trucks or four
wheelers equipment to move product for shipment or storage
throughout the facility.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of orders that
meet customer ship dates and Koozie Group's quality standards.
- Process orders through shipping system, insuring proper
shipping method is used .
- Complete all related paperwork , ensuring all information is
accurate and filed correctly .
- Operate machines and perform peripheral duties efficiently
- Follow all standard operating procedures .
- Provide quotes on rates when requested .
- Responsible to maintain accurate spreadsheets and communicate
with MFG Team and customer service to meet ship dates. Shipments
include bulk trucks, ship-with's , will calls, and problem orders .
Utilize the PC to insure the shipments are entered and documented
- Responsible for checking orders to insure they were reported
correctly and closed . Report any errors to the appropriate
supervisor . Provide a smooth workflow of manufacturing orders
between Job Traveler Checking and Billing .
- Responsible for printing summary reports and transmitting daily
- Fill out paperwork . Keeps , records, and attaches correct
paperwork to orders , including custom documents.
- Continuous lifting of (40 - 45 lb) packages to load and unload
cartons from skids to the conveyor or the reverse as required
- Inspect and perform daily maintenance on powered pallet
- Continually scan labels to ensure product is delivered to
correct pallets .
- Ensure that orders are correctly sorted according to shipping
method and ship dates.
- Ensure pallets and skids are safe to utilize , and ensures that
cartons are stacked correctly to avoid damage to product .
- Change wrap, program the skid wrapper , wrap and mark all full
skids according to shipping method and number of skids in numerical
- Coordinate calls to the carriers in a timely matter to ensure
the shipment of the product .
- Perform the pulling of skids from the warehouse to make changes
requested from the plant.
- Work with the warehouse to coordinate the locations of skids
for the carriers, daily and storage .
- Coordinate the continuous flow of work between the two shipping
stations to assist in processing as many orders through the station
before the processing deadline of 4: 30 pm.
- Continually move from various duties within the requirements of
the job to provide a smooth workflow.
- Have ability to work overtime as required during increase in
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably
- Recommends and implements process improvements.
- Supports teamwork through active participation and/or helping
team ideas work.
- Maintains the work area in a neat and orderly manner at all
- Maintains an effective working relationship with fellow
- Provides supporting data for performance evaluations.
- Performs duties in a safe manner and observes approved safety
equipment and procedures at all times.
Education: High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience working
within the shipping/receiving/warehouse area.
- Organizational and communication skills .
- Reading, writing, and math skills.
- Mechanical skills preferred.
- Safe forklift and four- wheel operation .
- Ability to lift 40 - 45 lb packages frequently .
- Ability to work overtime as required as business volume may
increase during peak times.
- Knowledge of quality methods and techniques preferred.
- Knowledge and experience operating shipping software
- Knowledge and experience operating Oracle software
- Previous work as a machine operator in a production and/or
manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Prior experience with fork trucks or powered pallet jacks is
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire
great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because
it's the right thing to do but because it makes our company
stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm to keep the
good going , you will find your way at Koozie Group.
Koozie Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do
not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race,
age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including
transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law. Koozie Group also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Koozie
Group will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and
current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the
employer. Associated topics: associate, clerk, dockworker,
logistics agent, logistics intern, stocker, trainee, unloading,
warehouse engineer, warehouse technician
Keywords: Koozie Group, Sioux Falls , Shipping Operator, Other , Springfield, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!