Full Time Operations Specialist
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: November 25, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. - Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.Join our Team!CHS offers COMPETITIVE PAY, an extremely
GENEROUS BENEFITS package, OPPORTUNITIES TO ADVANCE, and STABLE
EMPLOYMENT with LONG TERM GROWTH opportunities. -CHS, Inc. is now
hiring for Full Time Grain Operations Specialist at our Canton, SD
location! - Our ideal candidate is efficient, reliable, and able to
work well on a team. -This position will also work some durations
during the year at our Worthing, SD facility.Benefits
- Health Insurance (competitively priced - take more of your
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Both company paid + voluntary)
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance (100% company
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Protection (company funded)
- Paid Time Off (including vacation, sick, holidays, floating
holidays, jury duty, and paid volunteer days!)
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement including 401K with employer match AND a company
- Profit Sharing BonusesResponsibilities
- Acknowledge patrons and assist them in the appropriate area of
operation in a courteous and professional manner.
- Blend and load products.
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
- Comply with company policy and government regulations regarding
appropriate commodities handled.
- Deliver products such as fertilizer, chemical, seed, and others
to customer sites.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of commodities handled.
- Keep work area and grounds neat and clean.
- Load and unload products from trucks in a timely manner as they
come into the business.
- Maintain and repair equipment as needed for safe and efficient
- Perform warehouse work to include: driving loader, loading
inventory, forklift, mechanics, general maintenance, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers with
buying bulk fertilizer, chemicals and seed as well as delivery of
grain commodities to the terminal.
- Provide management with input on improving efficiency of
operation and profitability. Unload grain commodities as they are
received. Verify proper working order of equipment and supporting
- Knowledge of Production and/or Operations
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs, climb
railcars/ladders/stairs/bins, work in dusty conditions/all weather
conditions throughout shift.
- Able to work extended hours at busy times based on business
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen.CHS is an Equal
Keywords: CHS Inc, Sioux Falls , Full Time Operations Specialist, Other , Hurley, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!