Assembler I (Days)
Company: Raven Industries
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: January 24, 2023
At Raven, we help farmers serve the world. This purpose guides
the work and passion of our team members, who operate at the
intersection of agriculture, technology, and innovation. For over
65 years, we've dedicated ourselves to learning more so we can grow
as individuals and as a team. Today, we are united by our mission
to develop a better and more sustainable planet for each of
us.SUMMARYPerforms various aspects of assembly, test, and
calibration of assemblies according to specifications. This
position will support a shift of Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm with
rotating mandatory Friday overtime as needed.
- Build assemblies using various tools and fixtures.
- Verify standards are correct and product meets required
specifications according to blueprints or process
- May package products or assemblies, as needed.
- Inspect assemblies for defects during various stages of
- Perform tests on products as needed.
- Maintain applicable records.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Follow established safety
and ergonomic standards.
- Perform high quality work.
- Identify production related issues.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or
related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent.
- Team player who is self-motivated and has ability to work with
- Ability to work at a fast pace efficiently.
- Ability to use hand tools, soldering irons, and press
- Ability to read blueprints and work instructions and maintain
- Basic computer skills necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and
Not all benefits are created equal, but we've got you covered.
Raven not only offers a wide range of benefits that encourage
wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools
and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes
medical, dental, vision, company-paid life and disability insurance
and 401k. We offer workplace flexibility policies to promote
work/life balance in addition to paid time off (PTO) benefit. Team
Members can also take advantage of additional benefit programs such
as education assistance, our onsite fitness center or fitness
center reimbursement, employee assistance program (EAP) and much
more.EEOC STATEMENTRaven is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information,
citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status,
disability status or any other status protected by federal, state,
or local law.
Keywords: Raven Industries, Sioux Falls , Assembler I (Days), Other , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!