Pricing Communications Project Lead 4 - Hybrid
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Project Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast
of developments within own field and contributes to directional
strategy by considering their application in own job and the
business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the
business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically
multiple people within the business that provide the same level of
subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy
skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince
others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional
external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex
deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology
or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which
eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the
- Manages a large multi-faceted project/account/campaign or
multiple projects at the same time.
- Owns project goals leveraging expertise to inspire a sense of
shared purpose within the project team.
- Organizes new challenges and drive business results.
- Uses best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to
fit the stakeholders/customers' needs and deliver within budget on
- Drives end results of the project as a representative of the
- Works closely with the Customer, Sales Team, Engineering and
Manufacturing to define a project scope and objectives for project
- Prepares, maintains, and submits clear and concise
activity/progress reports and time recording/management
- Assesses project risk potentials and discover potential
problems before they occur.
- Applies a proactive approach in routinely tracking the project
participant progress against project goals.
- Defines, teaches, and enforces the use of good project
management practices such as techniques in resolving complex,
interdependent activities into tasks and sub-tasks that are
documented, monitored and controlled.
- Identifies and where required amends the approach to the
context and constraints of each project.
- Constantly improving their own and their teams' skills through
lessons-learned reviews at project completion.
- Possess the knowledge, skills and experience to be able to
recognize when problems surface or potential problems are
- Articulates problems, bring the right people together to solve
problems and know when the problem has been properly addressed and
- Promotes partner involvement through effectively communicating
project status upward and to the Client.
- Applies lessons learned from recent projects to future
- Communicates to all concerned parties project milestones,
status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer
- Proactively follows escalation and change control
- Owns all management reports on a given engagement.
- Promotes good working relationships across a project,
cultivating the people skills needed to develop trust and
communication among all of a project's stakeholders: its sponsors,
those who will make use of the project's results, those who command
the resources needed, and the project team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- 6-10 years of project management experience - preferably from a
mortgage or financial services environment
- PMP certification strongly preferred, Six Sigma a plus.
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting,
trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and
choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes,
determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and
tactical risks and tracks them; clarify, identify, and track
requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project
issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, VISIO, Adobe
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology
through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and
associated training and seminars.Education:
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred - Job
Family Group: Project and Program Management - Job Family:Project
Management Time Type: Full time Primary Location: 14000 CITI CARDS
WAY BUILDING C JACKSONVILLE Primary Location Salary Range:
$96,570.00 - $144,850.00 Citi is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc. and its
subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to
apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a
disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search
tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at
Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the Pay
Transparency Posting - Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires
that all successful applicants for positions located in the United
States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a
condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior
to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Sioux Falls , Pricing Communications Project Lead 4 - Hybrid, Other , Canton, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!