Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Location: Harris, IA
- Shift: Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm.
- Starting Pay: $18-$20/hr. Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain the facility grounds
- Inspect and assist in the maintenance of heating, electrical,
and air conditioning equipment; replace filters; identify and
report more complex maintenance needs to supervisor.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues to determine necessary
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized
technician. Preferred Qualifications
- Previous Manual Labor experience preferred
- We will train you, no previous experience necessary
- Farm Hand experience is preferredExperience Level: Entry-Level
About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its
employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with
the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Sioux Falls , General Laborer, Other , Harris, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...