Quality Assurance Administrator (Hybrid)
Company: Strategic Staffing Solutions
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: May 27, 2023
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
S3 is seeking Quality Assurance Administrators for one of our
clients in the Finance industry! This is a hybrid role to be worked
one week in the office, and one week from home.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Administrator (Hybrid)
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 6 months How to Apply: Please send resume and
contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at
KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #216854.
- Provide support and scoring guidance quality assurance staff by
answering questions on regulations or compliance, procedures,
policies and First Call Resolution.
- Escalate key maintenance errors identified during scoring
process and ensure resolution of same, reviewing programs,
processes, documentation, to ensure compliance with internal
company requirements or government regulations.
- Review systems to ensure company standards are met, exceptions
are notated, and issues escalated as necessary.
- Assist in development and design of product specific
- Review and score work.
- Prepare calibration score and facilitate calibrations across
the team to ensure consistency of quality scores delivered to
- Monitor quality assurance programs and processes to identify
gaps and risk assessment.
- Design and conduct training for as needed.
- Provide coaching to staff and track performance expectations
- Make final scoring decisions on disputes which impact quality
- Interact with staff and business partners to promote team work
and departmental effectiveness.
- Work in a fast- paced production environment completing quality
- May be responsible for reviewing and interpreting legal orders
or legal documents.
- Ensure identified risks, errors, and/or complex problems are
clearly researched and documented; interact with appropriate
parties as necessary for timely resolution. REQUIRED
- 4+ years of Quality Assurance experience, or equivalent
demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work
experience, training, military experience, education.
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
- Ability to clearly express ideas and proposed solutions.
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while
working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal
supervision in a structured environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Other desired qualifications: experience with Hogan, SVP,
Columbia, EFW, DIPR, CCN and/or CCM applications. The S3
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and
deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our
consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station
- Improve the communities where we live and work through
volunteering and charitable giving As an S3 employee, you're
eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-216854
Publish Date: 23 Jan 2023
Keywords: Strategic Staffing Solutions, Sioux Falls , Quality Assurance Administrator (Hybrid), Other , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...