Senior Quality Assurance Administrator
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: May 29, 2023
- Provide support and scoring guidance quality assurance staff by
answering questions on regulations or compliance, procedures,
policies and First Call Resolution.
- Escalate key maintenance errors identified during scoring
process and ensure resolution of same, reviewing programs,
processes, documentation, to ensure compliance with internal
company requirements or government regulations.
- Review systems to ensure company standards are met, exceptions
are notated, and issues escalated as necessary.
- Assist in development and design of product specific databases.
Review and score work.
- Prepare calibration score and facilitate calibrations across
the team to ensure consistency of quality scores delivered to
- Monitor quality assurance programs and processes to identify
gaps and risk assessment.
- Make final scoring decisions on disputes which impact quality
- Interact with staff and business partners to promote team work
and departmental effectiveness.Nice to Have: -
- Individual Retirement Account Quality Control experience -
- Banking/ Financial Services experience -Job Type: Contract to
- VisionSchedule: -
- Monday - Friday
- 8AM - 5PM#INDMSP
Keywords: TalentBridge, Sioux Falls , Senior Quality Assurance Administrator, Other , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...