Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: September 18, 2023
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
Want to make a difference and impact in your local community? Come
join CHS, Inc as a Custom Applicator in Ethan, SD today!
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits -
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing Your day to day will never look the same when
you work within CHS grain and agronomy. You will:
- Load and unload grain, agronomy, and feed products
- Work with your hands by performing scheduled maintenance and
- Acquire knowledge on how to monitor and maintain grain quality,
mix/load fertilizer/chemical products and assist in loading
- Obtain certifications to operate equipment, and opportunities
to obtain your CDL Take this opportunity to work with the largest
coop in the U.S, while still making an impact in our local
communities. Our fun and safe work environment is waiting for you,
- Under general supervision, apply fertilizer and crop protection
products. May require use of a high clearance sprayer or
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional
- Educate customers on products being applied to fields,
techniques utilized, and how you can continue to support them with
products and services.
- Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct and
patron needs are met.
- Perform warehouse work to including driving loader, forklift,
mechanics, and maintenance.
- Lift and load products, 1-2 hours per day.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and
regulations. To include but not limited to pre-trip and post-trip
reporting, proper load securement and hours of service.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle(s) inside and out, and work
- Complete and document daily maintenance inspections. Ensure
proper equipment maintenance is completed including repairs, and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Training Provided:
- Crop protection product mixing
- Operation of application equipment
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years of experience in Agriculture Production, Operations,
and/or Agriculture Application
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Maintain or be able to obtain a CDL and DOT medical card
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours, be available for overnight
stays and occasional weekends to meet business demands
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Hazmat, Tanker, and Air Brake endorsements preferred
- Agriculture background and customer experience preferred
- Bulk liquid, Pressure trailer, or Forklift experience
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins, and into
back of trailer
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits
include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and
Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Sioux Falls , Custom Applicator, Other , Ethan, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!