Fulltime Custom Applicator
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: February 24, 2021
CHS COLTON SD has an opportunity in our Country Operations
Division. We are looking for a Fulltime Custom Applicator. You will
promote the proper use of crop protection products. You must be
detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and
written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility
- Apply crop protection products with a high clearance sprayer or
- Apply fertilizer and crop protection products.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Educate patrons on products being applied to fields, techniques
utilized, and how you can continue to support them with products
- Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct and
patron needs are met.
- Perform warehouse work to including driving loader, forklift,
mechanics, and maintenance.
- Lift & load up to 75lbs packages of Crop Protection products,
1-2 hours per day.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work additional hours to meet business demands.Training
- Crop protection product mixing
- Operation of application equipment
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- High school diploma or GED
- CDL or ability to obtain within 30 days
- Ability to lift/carry up to 75lbs
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours to meet business demands
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Applicators License
- Chemical application education
- Previous application experience
- Farming backgroundCHS offers a competitive total compensation
package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life
Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation ,
401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term
Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This
position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in
energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its
customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their
businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies
energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food
and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk
management services. The company operates petroleum
refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes
Cenex brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy
products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action,
Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual
Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions
within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within
our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an
application for any position, you give CHS permission to review
your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within
our member cooperatives.
Minimum Years of Experience Required
Minimum Education Required
GED / High School Diploma
Driver / Transportation
Keywords: CHS Inc, Sioux Falls , Fulltime Custom Applicator, Professions , Colton, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!