Water Service Technician
Company: City of Sioux Falls
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: May 5, 2021
HIRING RANGE DOQ: $18.51 - $19.97 hourly DEADLINE FOR FILING:
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 THE POSITION Perform a variety of
semiskilled duties related to the maintenance, inspection,
dispatch, repair, testing, and certification of the City's water
distribution metering system; provide clerical and technical tasks
related to billing and customer-related functions of water and
sewer accounts. QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent plus designation
as a licensed plumber or relevant trade school education or a
minimum of two (2) years in a customer service field; or any such
combination of education, experience, and training as may be
acceptable to the hiring authority.
- Must possess a valid South Dakota Water Distribution Class I
certificate within one (1) year of hire.
- Must be willing to work standby and extended hours in variable
weather conditions when required.
- Must possess or be able to obtain within 90 days of hire a
valid Class B commercial driver's license.
- Must possess or be able to obtain within one (1) year of hire a
valid forklift operation certificate.
Keywords: City of Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls , Water Service Technician, Professions , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!