Company: Hormel Foods
Posted on: January 15, 2022
NOW OFFERING: $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
1. Perform general maintenance tasks, including pm's on equipment,
welding, and repairs.
2. Perform other duties assigned by techs or supervisors.
3. Assist other team members in completing work orders and tasks
per maintenance schedule.
4. May be part of the Emergency Response team.
5. Assist in troubleshooting and maintaining industrial
1. May be required to lift up to 50 lbs at times.
2. Possess a general working knowledge of hand tools and their uses
in routine work.
3. Ability to perform basic preventative maintenance work such as
greasing, oiling, minor troubleshooting, and repairs.
4. Practice good housekeeping and good manufacturing practices as
outlined by company policies.
5. Ability to perform basic equipment and building maintenance with
6. Ability to identify basic machine parts and maintenance
7. Ability to read/write/communicate in English.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: Hormel Foods, Sioux Falls , Facilities Maintenance, Professions , Boyd, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!