Company: Productivity Inc
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Maintenance Technician - Preventive Maintenance - Sioux Falls,
SD - NW Iowa area
Our Preventive Maintenance Technicians contribute to the success of
Productivity by keeping our customers' CNC machine tools running at
peak operating levels.
- $28 - $35/hour - plus incentives
- Hourly position with just occasional overtime
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Day 1 of
- 401k with Match
- Generous Paid Time Off - Holidays, Personal & Vacation
Preventive Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Preventive Maintenance for CNC metal-cutting equipment at
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, software, electrical,
pneumatic, and mechanical systems. Equipment may include Haas,
Citizen, Makino, etc.
- Identify & replace parts as necessary. Test & make
- Complete all required paperwork and/or data entry on
- Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as
Preventive Maintenance Technician Requirements
- Demonstrated skills and background in the maintenance and
repair of industrial electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and
- CNC experience is desirable, however we are willing to train
the right person.
- Degree/certificate in related field helpful; Mechatronics,
Automated Machinery Systems, Robotics, etc.
- Experience with tools & equipment used to troubleshoot, test,
calibrate, maintain and repair electro-mechanical
- Ability & desire to work independently.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Valid driver's license. Acceptable motor vehicle report.
Company vehicle provided.
- Monday - Friday. Occasional overtime. Limited overnight
Why this role?
- Local travel and just 8-10 overnights on average per month. Not
a road warrior position!
- Dispatched from your home. No need to report to the office each
- Lots of support in the field. We have a team of technical
support people in the office ready to help with technical questions
in the field.
- We provide a company vehicle, laptop, and cell phone as well as
a company credit card for all work-related travel expenses
- We also supply a toolbox & appropriate test equipment
- Lots of opportunities to learn! Extensive on-the-job training
and fully-paid manufacturer training
Why our company?
MMT-Productivity is known for impressive customer service and
integrity within our industry. That reputation is only achieved by
hiring the right people, treating them with respect, providing
excellent customer service, and acting with integrity. We are a
stable, established company, and we've been around for a long time!
Over the years, we have continued to grow, learn, evolve, and
expand, providing growth opportunities to our long-term
We are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all
employees and applicants.
Keywords: Productivity Inc, Sioux Falls , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!