Company: Aspire Nursing and Rehab of Estherville
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAspire of Estherville is looking for a
Maintenance Assistant to maintain the building, grounds, facility
and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.As a healthcare
facility all new hires must be COVID-19 vaccinated or have a
medical or religious accommodation before they are hired.Facility
- Police grounds for trash/debris.
- Assist with landscaping tasks, mowing, trimming, planting,
- Maintain lawn care equipment.
- Maintain exterior/interior door locks.
- Maintain/repair/clean windows and screens.
- Clean and/or paint exterior surfaces as needed.
- Replace burned out light bulbs in all areas of the
- Clean/change air filters.
- Clean/vacuum refrigerator/freezer coils and compressors.
- Service heating and cooling units according to manufacturer
guidelines and facility policies and procedures.
- Assist with fire drills and building evacuations.
- Complete life safety code assignments.
- Assist in maintaining plant operations and life safety
- Complete safety audits as assigned.
- Maintain handicapped bars in baths.
- Assist with HVAC, electrical and plumbing repairs.
- Repair/replace light fixtures.
- Test and record water temperatures.
- Repair call systems, cords, call bells, bed alarms, chair
- Perform commercial washer and dryer preventative maintenance
- Ensure fire extinguishers are current and in proper working
- Perform minor equipment repair.
- Perform carpentry duties, operate saws, hand tools, etc.
- Repair/remove/replace ceiling tile.
- Repair walls, paint, caulk, strip and stain furniture, repair
floor tile, install dry wall.
- Wash, strip, wax and buff floors.
- Gather and dispose of refuse.
- Repair resident room and office furniture.
- Maintain toilets and supplies.
- Maintain/repair wheelchairs, Geri chairs, walkers, beds.
- Conduct minor roof repair.
- Assist in moving furniture, supplies, equipment, etc. as
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience with commercial maintenance and repair of buildings,
plumbing, electrical systems, alarm systems, appliances, commercial
stoves, refrigerators, air-conditioning and heating units.
- General construction experience preferred.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Aspire Nursing and Rehab of Estherville, Sioux Falls , Maintenance Assistant, Professions , Estherville, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!