Maintenance Worker/Handyman Part-Time
Company: Aurora Plains Academy, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionRepair, replace, fix, construct and maintain the
grounds on Aurora Plains Academy with the goal of providing a safe
and pleasant living and working environment for the residents,
staff and visitors of Aurora Plains Academy.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- May not have a substantiated report of child abuse or
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Must have excellent organizational and prioritization
- Must be able to operate knowledgeably various types of
- Must be flexible and be willing to adjust to changes with
little to no notice. This includes schedule changes, job duty
changes, weather permitting, and etc.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds independently, 100 pounds using
team lifting techniques.
- One must be able to work in a fast paced environment,
continuously stand on his/her feet for long periods of time,
walking, bending, lifting, climbing and twisting.
Keywords: Aurora Plains Academy, LLC, Sioux Falls , Maintenance Worker/Handyman Part-Time, Professions , Plankinton, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!