Transaction Capture Associate Analyst 2 (Sioux Falls, SD)
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Transaction Capture Associate Analyst 2 is an entry level
position responsible for providing analytic and administrative
support to traders, in coordination with the Transaction Capture
team. The overall objective of this role is to maintain position
records and provide support with processes surrounding
* Provide analytic and administrative support to Front Office Sales
and Trading on derivatives and securities transactions
* Support trade capture management, Front to Back reconciliation,
trade confirmations and settlement forecasts, and maintain position
* Make process improvement recommendations based on data, and
support the resolution of complex problems or transactions
* Design and analyze complex reports, and participate in, and
support the implementation of projects as assigned
* Recommend the launch of new products/services and upgraded
platforms, minimize bank risk, and provide error reducing
* Identify policy gaps and assist with formulating policies to
support work process efficiency, and provide informal
* Escalate, resolve, and support all requests, issues and errors,
and disseminate or explain information to external clients
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.
* 0-2 years of experience in a related role
* Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal
* Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working
* Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
The Global Middle Office is seeking to hire a motivated individual
for an analyst position to join our team in Sioux Falls, South
Dakota that supports Citi Treasury Investments (CTI) and Citi
Mortgage Inc (CMI).
* Partner with Front Office, Operations counterparts, Accounting,
and Technology to provide a high level of service to internal
* Complete daily tasks related to reviewing, confirming, and
settling the trading of derivatives and bond transactions as
executed by Front Office traders.
* Ability to establish and build trust with professionals
throughout the business. Interface throughout the organization,
representing Treasury Operations on assigned projects and speaking
to processes in meetings and on conference calls.
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Sioux Falls , Transaction Capture Associate Analyst 2 (Sioux Falls, SD), Professions , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!