Receiving and Inventory Associate
Company: Custom Touch Homes
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY This position works with receiving,
inspecting, storing, and issuing construction materials at our
production facility in Madison, SD. JOB HOURS
- Monday – Thursday: 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Overtime availableBENEFITS
- Insurance - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and AFLAC
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Bonuses availableESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Receives and unloads incoming inventory.
- Completes receiving paperwork.
- Operates material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet
jacks, hand trucks, or dollies.
- Distributes materials as needed to jobs inside the facility and
for shipping to offsite jobs.
- Maintains clean and organized receiving and inventory storage
- Participates in inventory stock counts, as needed.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Knowledge of record keeping and safety practices.
- Able to work in inside and outside conditions.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Establish priorities and work independently.
- Skill in lifting and moving heavy materials, 75+ lbs.
- Ability to be on feet continuously throughout the day.Minimum
Qualifications: One year of shipping/receiving experience; OR any
equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which
comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved. Some
positions may require possession of current driver's license upon
employment.Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this classification. They are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed.
Keywords: Custom Touch Homes, Sioux Falls , Receiving and Inventory Associate, Professions , Madison, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!