Phlebotomist / Donor Center Technician
Company: Talecris Plasma Resources - GRIFOLS
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionOur ideal Donor Center Technician/Phlebotomist is
a standout colleague who is patient, can handle multiple tasks, and
adapt to a dynamic work environment. No experience necessary,
on-the-job paid training!You are a fit for us if you have:
- Superior customer service standards
- A High School diploma or GED
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- An interest in making a difference in the worldPrimary
- Conducts pre-donation medical screening.
- Assesses donor suitability and engages in set-up of
- Provides appropriate feedback to ineligible donor
- Ensures all donor screening information is complete.
- Ensures donor confidentiality.
- Establish rapport with donors to ensure overall customer
happiness while ensuring donor confidentiality.
- Respond to and assist with handling donor reactions.
- Monitors donor and equipment to ensure health of donors and
quality of product.
- Sets up, disconnects, and operates the automated plasmapheresis
- Disconnects and disposes of all contaminated disposable
Keywords: Talecris Plasma Resources - GRIFOLS, Sioux Falls , Phlebotomist / Donor Center Technician, Professions , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!