Intern - IT Technician
Company: Raven Industries
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: November 25, 2022
With more than 65 years of lighter-than-air innovation and
expertise, we're dedicated to connecting, protecting, and saving
lives through our work in Aerospace and Defense.Our team is
committed to rapid innovation of highly technical and
groundbreaking technology that enhances security and connects the
world. Specializing in stratospheric platforms, radar systems,
protective wear, and deployment operations, our team is
continuously innovating at the edge of the space and
beyond.SummaryAerostar is looking for an intern to support the
engineers and technicians in our IT department. This candidate will
be plugged into the IT team, helping us implement security best
practices, issue and manage team member equipment and make
infrastructure improvements. The candidate will also have access to
all the great benefits of the Aerostar internship program,
including training, social events, and other excellent
* Support the IT teams in the management of the corporate
* Implement security best practices.
* Work closely with the IT to resolve user issues and requests.
* Research and implement new workflow tools and functional
* Attend Aerostar sponsored training and educational seminars.
* Engage and participate in Aerostar sponsored events.
* Work closely with assigned mentor and manager to reach a
successful completion of internship.
* Provide periodic updates to managers and peers on assigned
* Complete summer end internship presentation.
* May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or
related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
* Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting
the division's quality management system in accordance with ISO
* College student or recent graduate in specified course of study
necessary to be successful in defined internship position.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously,
without close supervision.
* Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and
creatively look for solutions.
* Ability to work with high level of confidentiality.
* Capacity to be flexible and multitask.
* Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
* Ability to communicate effectively with team members and
leadership staff.BENEFITS TO YOU
Not all benefits are created equal, but we've got you covered. We
not only offers a wide range of benefits that encourage wellness
and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and
programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes
medical, dental, vision, company-paid life and disability insurance
and 401k. Team Members can also take advantage of additional
benefit programs such as education assistance, employee assistance
program (EAP) and much more.EEOC STATEMENT
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all
qualified employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital
status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other
status protected by federal, state, or local
We are a manufacturer covered by ITAR 22 CFR 120-130 and all team
members must be a United States Person.#LI-DNI
Keywords: Raven Industries, Sioux Falls , Intern - IT Technician, Professions , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!