Facilities Maintenance Technician II
Company: Raven Industries
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At Raven, we help farmers serve the world. This purpose guides
the work and passion of our team members, who operate at the
intersection of agriculture, technology, and innovation. For over
65 years, we've dedicated ourselves to learning more so we can grow
as individuals and as a team. Today, we are united by our mission
to develop a better and more sustainable planet for each of
us.SUMMARYPerform a variety of maintenance functions to ensure the
building, equipment, and grounds are properly maintained.
- Transport equipment and furniture throughout the company's
- Monitor parts inventory of supplies needed for building,
equipment, and grounds maintenance.
- Perform snow removal and lawn maintenance as needed. Maintain
lawn sprinkler system.
- May perform light maintenance and repair on: plumbing, HVAC,
heaters, fan control units, electrical, electric motors, boilers,
generators, air compressors, variable frequency drives, and related
- May assist with janitorial and building security
- Set-up and take down event and meeting fixtures.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or
related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting
the company's quality management system and controls.
- Will routinely perform maintenance and repair on: plumbing,
HVAC, heaters, fan control units, electrical, electric motors,
boilers, generators, air compressors, variable frequency drives, RO
and other related systems.
- Work on carpentry or building projects including roofs,
overhead garage doors, or elevators.
- Conduct tests and inspections on fire board panels, sprinklers
and FM200 system.
- May give work direction in absence of a supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years maintenance experience, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Licensure in electrical, plumbing or HVAC preferred.
- Carpentry, plumbing, mechanical, electrical, and carpentry
training or experience. Welding knowledge helpful.
- Experience with HVAC computer control systems and automated
work order systems are preferred.
- Proficient with a computer.BENEFITS TO YOUNot all benefits are
created equal, but we've got you covered. Raven not only offers a
wide range of benefits that encourage wellness and preventative
care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you
achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision,
company-paid life and disability insurance and 401k. We offer
workplace flexibility policies to promote work/life balance in
addition to paid time off (PTO) benefit. Team Members can also take
advantage of additional benefit programs such as education
assistance, our onsite fitness center or fitness center
reimbursement, employee assistance program (EAP) and much more.EEOC
STATEMENTRaven is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information,
citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status,
disability status or any other status protected by federal, state,
or local law.#LI-AA1
Keywords: Raven Industries, Sioux Falls , Facilities Maintenance Technician II, Professions , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!