Operational Risk Consultant 3 - Sioux Falls
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: March 12, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.About Wells FargoWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo s vision is to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,200 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 265,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune s 2017 rankings of America s largest corporations. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.Payments, Virtual Solutions, and InnovationPVSI brings together the Company s payments platforms, digital capabilities, as well as online, mobile, and phone channels and innovation teams. It has six major business units, including: Cards and Retail Services; Deposit Products Group; Digital Innovation Channels; Operations; Treasury, Merchant, and Payment Solutions; and Contact Center. It also invests in research and development and strategic partnerships to design and build next generation products and customers.PVSI ControlThe PVSI Control team is specifically responsible for the management of non-financial risk within PVSI, including operational risk, compliance risk, model risk, reputation risk and strategic risk.The RolesThis candidate will ensure optimized processes for account closures within the PVSI Financial Crimes Control Team with a primary focus on control oversight for PVSI Fraud and Claim processes related to account closure/exited customer relationships. This candidate will work closely with PVSI fraud and ops peers in the execution and oversight of exited customer relationships. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement while having ability to make timely and difficult decisions.Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide tracking and monitoring of all PVSI account closure/exited customers relationships on a customer level through new workflow intake and communication process
- Document, measure, and track all PVSI Fraud and Claim exited customers controls
- Respond to business unit hotlist escalations OR escalate to PVSI Account Closure Lead for resolution
- Provide secondary support in order to execute daily RECR/DECR customer identification within PVSI and ensure documentation of activity for assigned work queue within SLAs
- Execute assigned quality assurance reviews and control testing reviews
- Execute daily communications with Financial Crimes Investigations (FCI), PVSI business units, and PVSI Fraud and Claims Management (FCM) to ensure decisions are made in a timely manner
- Perform ad hoc qualitative analysis as assigned
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- 2+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: additional compliance, additional operational risk management, IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher in business or a related field
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Tableau experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma methodology
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: analyse, analyze, business analyst, examiner, financial reporting analyst, government, law, monitor, regulation, strategyby Jobble
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Sioux Falls , Operational Risk Consultant 3 - Sioux Falls, Professions , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!