Dealer Territory Sales Representative
Company: MasterBrand Cabinets
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: February 14, 2020
This position is a non-supervisory outside Dealer Territory Sales
Sub-Representative. This person would work for Sarvey Sales Group,
Inc. (SSG) and be responsible for increasing market share and
awareness of Norcraft Cabinet Brands throughout the Sioux Falls, SD
area. All recruiting activities will be handled by SSG. The ideal
candidate lives in the Sioux Falls, SD area and will be responsible
for managing existing account relationships and driving new
partnerships that will leverage the breadth of Norcraft products,
programs, and service solutions to best support the needs of our
channel partners. This person will also provide full product
knowledge and support for brands to other territory sales team
members and will provide account management for the assigned
territory. This position reports directly to the Principles of SSG
with direct dotted line accountability to the Regional Sales
- Supports and assists SSG and the RSM in achieving defined goals
for territory region channel & Norcraft Companies.
- Works closely with SSG and the RSM to identify prospects,
develop account penetration plans, and deliver compelling
- Works closely with other Territory Sales Representative and
independent agents to represent the total Norcraft portfolio to new
and existing accounts.
- Drives sales and growth with the Norcraft portfolio with new
and existing customer accounts.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and promotes
- Coaches and assists in-store designers with design tips and
- Keeps retail personnel up to date on Norcraft product and
- Provides insight and guidance to dealer and wholesale
management on financial logistics and personnel issues.
- Completes internal management and administrative
- Champions policies that support the needs of the organization
and provides fair and equitable treatment of all employees channel
partners and consumers.
- Ability to travel is required. Estimated travel currently
anticipated for this position is 60% including some overnights per
- Consistently demonstrates the Six for Success: be trustworthy,
commit to your team, listen to understand, serve your customer,
deliver the result, prepare and plan.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned at management's
Characteristics & Attributes
- Strong consultative and persuasive selling skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills; strong written verbal
and presentation skills.
- Aggressive self-starter with strong bias for action and results
- In-depth and continually updated knowledge of design fashion
and trends in the cabinet industry.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
required and 2020 Design Software preferred.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's-level degree in Business or at least equivalent
experience in a related field.
- 2-5+ years of experience in Sales and/or Marketing. Experience
in the Kitchen and Bath Industry preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license in good standing and
maintain an acceptable driving record.
About MasterBrand CabinetsImagine a short commute to a company
driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our
products, and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas. Our
culture is built around giving everyone the opportunity to
contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will have the
opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company
and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build
employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we
take ideas, build solutions, and fulfill dreams of a comfortable,
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an
Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that
are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified
individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected
Opportunity. Purpose. Reward.
Keywords: MasterBrand Cabinets, Sioux Falls , Dealer Territory Sales Representative, Sales , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!