Inside Sales Representative
Company: Riekes Equipment
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Riekes Equipment, an industry leader in material handling and
warehouse solutions, continues to provide essential services to key
industries in manufacturing, distribution, and the supply chain.
While some companies may be contracting, we are growing, and our
growth creates your opportunity as we recruit a full-time Inside
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming sales calls and greet walk-in customers,
handling all used equipment sales and short-term rental requests
within the assigned territory.
- Provide professional, accurate, and timely consultation to
customers on the products and service solutions offered by the
Company, including quoting and product research.
- Proactively collaborate with Outside Sales Consultants to
enhance and support their customer growth and sales
- Proactively and effectively communicate with customers and
co-workers, providing advice and information. Build and maintain
positive and productive relationships with customers, vendors, and
- Maintain and leverage CRM with customer contact information,
sales opportunities, and quotes.
- Load and unload equipment from haul trucks and
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- A High School Diploma, GED, or equivalency is required.
College, vocational, trade, apprenticeship or other higher
education is preferred. Equivalent experience in
business-to-business industrial sales experience may fulfill
- Three years of business-to-business industrial sales experience
is preferred. Equivalent college, vocational, trade, apprenticeship
or other higher education may fulfill experiential
- Effective communication in English, both verbally and in
writing is required. Spanish language skills preferred.
- Reading and understanding product specifications and schematics
- The ability to effectively use technology, such as computer,
smart phone, tablet or other devices and software applications
including email, internet, and other business software is required.
Typing proficiency is required.
- Ability to safely operate a forklift and other material
Our Inside Sales Representative compensation is competitive,
dependent upon experience, and includes excellent health, dental,
retirement, and paid time off benefits as well as use of company
Riekes fosters a family-like atmosphere where our people are
supported as a whole person and their personal growth is
encouraged. Team members with 30+ years at Riekes work alongside
our newest talent to continue our tradition of and commitment to
Keywords: Riekes Equipment, Sioux Falls , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!