Therapy Services Representative
Company: Big Stone Therapies, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionBig Stone Therapies is currently seeking a
full-time Therapy Services Representatives to join our team at our
therapy clinics in Marshall, MN. The position will be located
within Bruce Street Campus in Marshall. It is a benefited position
scheduled for 40 hours per week (1.0 FTE), Monday-Friday 9:00
am-5:30 pm with a daily 30-minute unpaid lunch. Job
- Schedule new referrals. Gather and verify demographic
information and insurance information.
- Schedule, reschedule, and cancel patient appointments as
- Monitor patient schedule to maximize productivity.
- Perform patient appointment reminder.
- Provide instructions to patients to ensure they are prepared
- Resolve scheduling conflicts as they occur.
- Assess staffing needs for high and low census times.
- Communicate with therapists about schedules, patients, and any
- Schedule all other non-patient care time. (Meetings, care
conferences, PTO, etc.) Customer Service
- Demonstrate excellent customer service in all interactions with
patients, visitors, referral sources, co-workers, and all other
- Courteously receive and respond to incoming telephone calls and
- Maintain the appearance of the waiting room.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of Protected Health
- Distribute mail
- Scan, fax, and print documents.
- Clean/sanitize clinic areas as required.
- Orders supplies and maintain stock levels as required.
- Maintain patient charts.
- Opening and closing duties.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Other clinic duties as assigned. Qualifications:Education
- Require high school graduate or equivalent.
- Prefer two-year degree in a related field.
- Prefer previous experience in a medical office setting or other
customer service-related field. Skills
- Strong computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft
Office products, the Internet, and the ability to learn new
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact
with patients and co-workers in a professional manner.
- Excellent phone etiquette and in-person customer service
- Able to adapt and thrive in a changing and fast paced
environment. Position qualifies for an excellent benefits package
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan(s)
- 401k with employer contribution
- 8 paid holidays (including your birthday!)
- Generous paid time off accrualApplications must be submitted by
Friday, May 6th, 2022You will receive a confirmation e-mail once
your application has been submitted.Big Stone Therapies, Inc. is
dedicated to providing excellence in rehabilitation services by
optimizing health and function for families and businesses within
our communities through caring, hands-on healing.Powered by
Keywords: Big Stone Therapies, Inc., Sioux Falls , Therapy Services Representative, Sales , Marshall, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!