Agronomy Sales Representative
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. - We serve agriculture customers and consumers across
the United States and around the world. - Most of our 10,000
employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in
19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country
Operations Retail Division in our Farmers Alliance business unit.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter to join our growing
agriculture organization to be an Agronomy Sales Representative in
Bridgewater, SD. You will work with farmers, ranchers and producers
to promote the proper use of crop protection products, plant food,
seed and other services offered at the cooperative to area
producers by making on-the-farm sales presentations.
- Partner with customers to achieve retail sales goals and
- Identify opportunities to provide consultative services for
businesses and customers.
- Utilize fundamental sales principles and practices, as well as
acquiring product, customer, industry, and company infrastructure
knowledge applicable to improving sales, marketing and consulting
- Act on opportunities or pass them on to more experienced staff
members and shadow the process.
- Develop customer lists to include current and prospective
- Call on current and prospective customers, focusing on
representing the assigned co-op, building relationships and
promoting CHS products.
- Prepare basic and assist with moderate to complex, bids and
- Develop or participate in the development of straightforward
- Obtain information on market and industry trends, competitors
and sales programs.
- Build customer relationships by providing proactive service
through identifying customer needs and responding promptly.
- Build working knowledge of various products.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed or
- Product Training
- CHS Sales Training National Sales Certification available
- Computer Training on CRM SoftwareMinimum Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Sales, Business Development, and/or Sales Business
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Communications,
Marketing, or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA
Clearinghouse.Physical RequirementsCHS offers a competitive total
compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision,
Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid
Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and
Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption
assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Sioux Falls , Agronomy Sales Representative, Sales , Marion, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!