Registered Nurse (RN) - Adult Unit
Company: Avera Behavioral Health Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Magnet Recognized: - Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health
Center has received consecutive ANCC Magnet re-designations for
meeting rigorous standards for nursing excellence and job
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
**May be eligible for $6,000 Sign-On Bonus** -
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to
deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused
Why is Behavioral Health important?
The Avera Behavioral Health Adult B Unit is designed to be a
structured, therapeutic environment for adults to learn to
understand their diagnosis, develop a Crisis Response Plan, use
healthy coping skills and set and complete goals.
You will enjoy this Behavioral Health setting if you are Nurse
- Enjoys patient focused care with a team that is dedicated to
quality patient outcomes
- Likes working with the Adult population
- Has a passion for helping patients with Anxiety, Depression,
and Personality Disorders and Suicidal behavior.
- Appreciates an active, challenging care environment that
requires critical thinking.
- Values autonomous professional nursing practice.
- Possesses motivation to help create and deliver high-quality
patient care in an energizing team environment.
- The Adult B Unit is a 28 bed unit
- Opportunity to meet 60+ coworkers and work in a positive
- Opportunity to change the lives of your patients.
- 1 RN for 7-8 patient ratio
- Flexible scheduling program
- Student Loan Repayment: This Registered Nurse (RN) position is
eligible for -Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps
you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment
of $167 (up to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down your
principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for managing the
hospital and nursing home infection prevention program in
accordance with current federal, state and local standards,
guidelines and regulations. -
- The Registered Nurse (RN) works closely with the Department
Director in solving unit problems, providing adequate staff,
assuring appropriate training experiences, evaluating equipment and
supply purchases and improving unit processes.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of Registered Nursing (RN) Education program.
- Must have current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state
of SD or "multi-state privilege" to practice in SD if residing in a
compact state outside SD.
- Current CPR, ACLS, PALS, and TNCC certification or completion
upon next available program.
- Varied Shifts.
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $30.50 - $45.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Behavioral Health Center, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Adult Unit, Healthcare , Harrisburg, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!